Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meal Plan Ideas.. :-)

Day 1~  Chicken Tacos & Chicken Tostadas  Serve w/ Refried Beans

Day 2~  BBQ Muffin Cups  Serve w/ a  Side Salad  (In my blog) 

Day 3~  Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff  Serve w/ a Side Salad  (In my blog) 

Day 4~  Biscuits & Country Gravy  Serve w/ Bacon or Sausage  ( In my blog) 

Day 5~  Chicken Enchiladas Serve w/ Spanish Rice & Side Salad  (In my blog) 

Day 6~  Tator Tot Casserole Serve w/ Side Salad  (In my blog)

Day 7~  Honey Lemon Pepper Chicken Serve w/ Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans & Salad  (In my blog)

Day 8~  Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore over Bowtie Pasta Serve w/ Side Salad  (In my Blog)

Day 9~  Hashbrown Casserole Serve w/ Side Salad  (In my Blog)

Day10~ Hot Meatball Sandwiches Serve w/ Side Salad  (In my blog) 

Day11~ Loaded Baked Potatoes Serve w/ Side Salad 

Day12~ Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Serve w/ Mashed Potatoes, Corn & Side Salad  (In my blog) 

Day13~ Taco Salad  ( I will post simple instructions)

Day14~ Breakfast for Dinner~ Eggs, Bacon or Sausage, Pancakes or French Toast or Waffles.

Day15~ Chili Cheese Dogs Serve w/ Fries & Macaroni and Cheese. (I buy canned Hormel Chili w/ No Beans)

Day16~ Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Soup (on the grilled cheese you can add sliced Ham & Tomatoes before cooking)

Day17~ Tilapia Serve w/ Rice & Mixed Veggies ( on the Tilapia I use Seasoned Salt & Lemon Pepper as my spices on it)

Day18~ Spaghetti Bake Serve w/ Side Salad  (In my blog) 

Day19~ Crock Pot Cheeseburgers Serve w/ French Fries  (In my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment