Saturday, January 15, 2011
2 pounds Ground beef
2 Onions -- sliced
1/2 tsp-1 tsp garlic powder
4 tablespoons Flour
Salt and pepper
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
2 cans Cream of celery or mushroom** I use a can of each**
1 1/2 cups Sour cream
Brown ground beef; drain fat. Add onions and garlic. Stir until wilted. Add flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Mixing well. Stir in undiluted soup; mix well.
Put all in crockpot on low for 6 hours. After cooking for 4 1/2hrs, cook a package of Extra Wide Egg Noodles according to pkg directions* and then add to mixture in crockpot continue to cook for the last hr. When you get ready to serve mix in sour cream.
We love this so much I make 2 separate batches and freeze one of them once it's cooked! Then I just heat it up in the oven when ready to use it!. :-)
Cooking spray or oil for pie dish.
1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
6 large eggs
1/2 cup half-and-half or milk ( I use Milk)
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground garlic powder
3/4- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° . Butter four 8-ounce ramekins (or a 9-inch pie dish); set aside. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli; cook 1 minutes. Drain well; transfer to a cutting board, and blot dry with paper towels. Chop coarsely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir in broccoli and cheese.
- Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet. Ladle broccoli mixture into ramekins, dividing evenly. Bake until golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
cup butter or margarine
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
slices pineapple in juice (from 14-oz can), drained
maraschino cherries without stems, if desired
cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
cup granulated sugar
teaspoons baking powder
Makes 9 servings ** I used a round 9in pan**
I use any leftover Pumpkin pie mix from when I make my Pumpkin Pies..
I make a Nilla Wafer Crust(see recipe below) and press it into a cupcake pan and then fill with pie mix and bake @ 350 until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
Nilla Wafer Crust
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4c or so butter
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter or margarine together thoroughly and press into cupcake pan.
1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 (12 fluid ounce) can Evaporated MilkPreheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pie shell.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. (Do not freeze as this will cause the crust to separate from the filling.)